Kevin Jonas’ Wife Shares His Abs on the Internet
Kevin Jonas Now Who's The Hottest Jonas?! Abs Break the Internet Published May 16, 2026 2:54 PM PDT Play video content Nick and Joe who?! Because Kevin Jonas has officially entered the chat when it
Kevin Jonas Now Who's The Hottest Jonas?! Abs Break the Internet Published May 16, 2026 2:54 PM PDT Play video content Nick and Joe who?! Because Kevin Jonas has officially entered the chat when it
Play video content President Donald Trump says the United States has struck a major blow against ISIS ... taking out the terrorist org.'s second-in-command -- and it appears it was caught on video. POTUS took
Taiwan President Lai Ching-te arrives at an event to mark the 40th anniversary of the founding of the Democratic Progressive Party in Taipei, Taiwan, Sunday. (Reuters) Taiwan will not be sacrificed or traded and will not give up its free way of life under pressure, President Lai Ching-te wrote on Facebook on Sunday, adding that US arms sales to the island were a security commitment based on law.Lai's comments were his first direct response to the summit last week in Beijing between US President Donald Trump and his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping that raised concerns in democratically governed Taiwan about US backing for the island.Trump said he was still considering whether to go ahead with new weapons sales to the Chinese-claimed island and that the US was "not looking to have somebody say, 'Let's go independent because the US is backing us'."Lai said people were "very concerned" about the Taiwan content of that meeting, while also thanking the US government for its continued attention to peace and stability across the Taiwan Strait and for its support for Taiwan.Taiwan would not provoke or escalate conflict, he added."But we will also not give up our national sovereignty and dignity, or our democratic and free way of life, under pressure," Lai said, adding that China was the source of regional instability.There was no immediate response from China to his comments.China has never renounced the use of force to bring Taiwan under its control and says it is a Chinese province, not a country.Ensuring peace and stability in the Taiwan Strait had always been a strong consensus and shared interest of Taiwan, the US, and democratic countries around the world, Lai wrote."Taiwan will absolutely not be sacrificed or traded."Long-term Taiwan-US security co-operation and arms sales were based on the Taiwan Relations Act, he said, referencing the 1979 law that mandates the sale of weapons to the island."This is not only a US security commitment to Taiwan, but also the most important deterrent force over the years against actions that undermine regional peace and stability."While the Trump administration in December approved an $11bn arms sales package, the largest ever, Reuters has reported that a second one worth some $14bn still awaits his nod.Lai also reiterated his stance that the Republic of China, Taiwan's formal name, was a "sovereign, independent, democratic country".The Republic of China and the People's Republic were not subordinate to each other, Taiwan's future must be decided by its own people and its "sovereignty cannot be violated or annexed", Lai said."This is the greatest consensus of all the people of Taiwan, and it is the status quo that we seek to defend. There is no so-called 'Taiwan independence' issue."The defeated Republic of China government fled to Taiwan in 1949 after losing a civil war to Mao Zedong's communists, who founded the People's Republic. Related Story
A view of a train and a bus after their collision with several cars on Asok-Din Daeng Road, causing several casualties, in Bangkok, Thailand, on Saturday. (Reuters) Thai police have charged a train driver with negligence after a crash on Saturday in central Bangkok in which a freight train collided with a public bus at a rail crossing, killing eight people and injuring 32."The train driver has been charged with negligence causing death, as evidence clearly indicates reckless conduct leading to fatalities," Urumporn Koondejsumrit, head of the Makkasan Police Station, told Reuters.He said the bus driver would also be charged, but remained under medical treatment and could not be questioned, so charges had not yet been filed.Investigators are examining whether additional charges may be brought, he said.On Saturday, the freight train struck a bus that had been stopped on the tracks at a red light, sparking a fire that engulfed the vehicle and dragging several nearby vehicles along the tracks.The site has been cleared and services restored, while authorities will tighten safety measures and oversight to prevent a repeat, Deputy Transport Minister Siripong Angkasakulkiat said in a statement.Commuters said they had long feared a collision, as vehicles kept passing through the crossing despite stop signals."It should not have happened. I want all drivers to understand traffic laws properly," said Thanphisit Nawatkonoangkoon, a 20-year-old train commuter.Thailand’s roads rank among the world’s deadliest, according to the World Health Organisation, due to weak enforcement of safety standards. Related Story
Qatar’s Ouisal Ikhlef delivered an impressive performance at the Asian Weightlifting Championships in Gandhinagar, India, claiming silver in the women’s +86kg category against a high-quality field featuring Olympic and world-level competitors. Ikhlef finished ahead of world No. 2-ranked South Korean lifter Park Hye-jeong to mark a notable achievement for Qatari women on the continental stage. She lifted 130kg in the snatch to take bronze, produced 169kg in the clean & jerk for silver, and secured 299kg in the total to clinch overall silver in an outstanding campaign. Related Story
Pakistan’s Babar Azam (L) plays a shot as Bangladesh’s wicketkeeper Litton Das (C) and Mominul Haque field the ball during the second day of the second Test cricket match between Bangladesh and Pakistan at the
Qatar shooting continued its impressive performances and maintained complete dominance at the GCC Games competitions, as Team Qatar’s male and female shooters captured more gold medals to further strengthen the nation’s tally at the Games. The Team Qatar duo Abdullah al-Sunaidi and Al Maha al-Ali claimed gold in the mixed team 10m air rifle event after defeating Oman’s Salem al-Nabi and Al Anoud al-Khalili, who secured silver, while the UAE pair Fatima al-Suwaidi and Salem al-Yamahi won bronze yesterday. Qatar’s medal tally rose to 96 following another strong performance by the host nation yesterday, with the team now boasting 36 gold, 32 silver and 28 bronze medals. Continuing Qatar’s dominance, Team Qatar stars Rashid Saleh al-Athba and Reem al-Sharshani captured gold in the mixed skeet team event, ahead of Kuwait’s Saud al-Kandari and Afrah al-Mohammad, who won silver, while Bahrain secured bronze through Tamer al-Watae and Maryam al-Aasam. Team Qatar had already won nine medals on the opening day of the shooting finals, including three gold, one silver, and five bronze medals. With the continued success at the ranges, Team Qatar’s overall shooting tally rose to 11 medals, including five gold, one silver, and five bronze medals, reflecting the extensive technical and physical preparations undertaken before the start of the tournament and underlining Qatar’s dominance in GCC shooting competitions. Gold and Bronze for Qatar in TT Mixed Doubles Qatar table tennis players won one gold and one bronze medal in the mixed doubles category on the penultimate day of the table tennis competitions at the 4th GCC Games currently taking place in Doha and continuing until May 22. The Qatari duo Mohammed Abdulwahab and Aya Mohammed won the gold medal after defeating the UAE pair Ali al-Hawai and Noura al-Mazmi 3-0 in the final. Meanwhile, Qatar’s Abdullah Abdulwahab and Mariam Ali secured the bronze medal after defeating Bahrain’s Rashid Khalid Sanad and Rayan Emad 3-0 in the third-place playoff. Part of the day’s competitions was attended by Jassim bin Rashid al-Buenain, Secretary General of the Qatar Olympic Committee, Prince Mohammed bin Abdulrahman Al Saud, President of the Saudi Table Tennis Federation, Sheikha Hayat bint Abdulaziz Al Khalifa, President of the Bahrain Table Tennis Federation, and Hamad Ahmed al-Hammadi, President of the Qatar Table Tennis Federation. The competitions continue tomorrow with the third-place matches in the men’s and women’s singles and men’s doubles categories, followed by an all-Saudi men’s singles final, the women’s singles final between Qatar’s Aya Mohammed and Mariam Ali, and the men’s doubles final featuring Qatar’s Mohammed Abdulwahab and Abdullah Abdulwahab against Saudi Arabia’s Ali al-Khudrawi and Abdulaziz Boushalibi. al-Obaidli wins snooker Silver Team Qatar player Ali al-Obaidli won the silver medal in the men’s 6-red snooker singles competition at the billiards and snooker events of the 4th GCC Games Doha 2026 after losing 3-4 in a highly competitive final against Kuwait’s Ammar Taqi. The billiards and snooker competitions feature ten events — five in billiards and five in snooker — while Team Qatar is represented by Ali al-Obaidli, Muhanna al-Obaidli, Mansour al-Obaidli, Ahmed Saif, Bashar Hussein, Mishal Turki al-Ali, and Abdul Latif al-Fawal. Qatar opens volleyball campaign with UAE win Team Qatar volleyball team began its GCC Games Doha 2026 campaign strongly after defeating the UAE 3-0 yesterday at Aspire Women’s Sports Hall. The set scores were 25-17, 25-13, and 25-13, with Team Qatar players displaying strong chemistry and complete control throughout the match, sending a clear message that their objective is to retain the title for a second consecutive edition. In the other match, Bahrain defeated Oman 3-0. The competition resumes today with two matches, beginning with UAE against Bahrain at 4:00 PM, followed by Team Qatar facing Oman at 6:30 PM. Team Qatar aims to continue its winning run through the experience and quality of its players. Meanwhile Team Qatar handball team moved to the top of the standings after securing a dominant 34-19 victory over Kuwait in a match where Qatar imposed complete control from the beginning, finishing the first half ahead 19-8. The victory marked Qatar’s second consecutive win after opening the tournament with a 28-20 victory over the UAE, lifting its tally to four points at the top of the standings. Bahrain and Saudi Arabia follow with two points each, while Kuwait and the UAE remain without points. In the same round, Saudi Arabia defeated the UAE 34-21. The six participating teams will enjoy a rest day today before competition resumes tomorrow with Kuwait facing the UAE, followed by Bahrain against Saudi Arabia.
West Ham's only hope of survival is if they beat Leeds on the final day and Tottenham lose to both Chelsea and Everton.(Reuters) West Ham's 3-1 defeat at Newcastle left Tottenham realistically only needing one more point to win the battle for Premier League survival, while Bruno Fernandes made history in Manchester United's 3-2 win over Nottingham Forest.Spurs can avoid dropping out of the English top flight for the first time in nearly 50 years with victory at Chelsea on Tuesday, but a draw would also likely suffice thanks to their much superior goal difference over West Ham.A third consecutive defeat left the Hammers needing favours and they were well beaten at St. James' Park against a Newcastle side who had little to play for. Nick Woltemade turned in Harvey Barnes' cross for his first league goal since December.William Osula then finished off a flowing Newcastle move to double the lead inside 20 minutes. Osula struck again with his fifth goal in six games and even a stunning strike from Taty Castellanos was little consolation for the visitors.West Ham's only hope of survival is if they beat Leeds on the final day and Tottenham lose to both Chelsea and Everton.Fernandes equalled the Premier League record of 20 assists in a season as United secured third place at Old Trafford. The Portuguese international moved alongside Thierry Henry and Kevin De Bruyne in the single-season assist list when his cross was turned in by Bryan Mbeumo for United's third goal at Old Trafford.Luke Shaw volleyed United in front after just five minutes, but Forest levelled a wide open encounter early in the second half when Elliot Anderson's cross was headed in by Morato. United raced down the other end and Matheus Cunha's goal was allowed to stand despite a VAR check for handball by Mbeumo in the build-up.Fernandes' record-equalling moment arrived 14 minutes from full-time when Mbeumo prodded in his drilled cross for his first goal since February. Morgan Gibbs-White reduced the deficit in the 78th minute.But United held on to add another victory to their impressive run since interim boss Michael Carrick arrived in January. Carrick is expected to sign a two-year contract to remain in charge on a permanent basis. "Over the coming days there'll be clarity in the situation," the former United midfielder said of his future.Dominic Calvert-Lewin scored the only goal in stoppage-time at Elland Road as Leeds beat Brighton 1-0 to damage the Seagulls' hopes of European qualification.Brentford, in eighth place, also suffered a blow to their European ambitions in a 2-2 draw against Crystal Palace. Ismaila Sarr's sixth-minute penalty put Palace ahead before Dango Ouattara hauled Brentford level in the 40th minute. Adam Wharton restored Palace's advantage with his first goal for the club in the 52nd minute, but Ouattara struck again in the 88th minute.Sunderland are also in contention for European qualification after a 3-1 win at Everton lifted the Black Cats up to ninth. Fulham slipped to 13th after a 1-1 draw at relegated Wolves hampered their chances of Europe next season.Earlier, troubled Chelsea hired Xabi Alonso as their new manager, less than 24 hours after losing 1-0 against Manchester City in the FA Cup final. Alonso, who agreed a four-year contract with 10th-placed Chelsea, led Bayer Leverkusen to the Bundesliga title in 2024 but was sacked by Real Madrid in January after just seven months in charge. Related Story
Italy's Jannik Sinner has now completed the 'Golden Masters' by winning all of the ATP's top-ranked events after becoming the first Italian champion at the Foro Italico since Adriano Panatta 50 years ago.(AFP) Jannik Sinner won the Italian Open after beating Casper Ruud 6-4, 6-4 to claim a record-extending sixth consecutive Masters 1000 tournament victory.World number one Sinner has now completed the 'Golden Masters' by winning all of the ATP's top-ranked events after becoming the first Italian champion at the Foro Italico since Adriano Panatta 50 years ago.Only Novak Djokovic had previously won all nine Masters 1000 events before Sunday, but there was little doubt about Sinner triumphing over the last 10 days. Sinner heads into Roland Garros, which starts next weekend, on a 29-match winning streak after beating Ruud for a fifth time in as many meetings."There was a lot of tension you know, on both sides and (it) was not perfect, perfect tennis from both of us," said Sinner. "But I'm really, really happy, it's been an incredible last two-and-a-half months."And his run of match wins is even longer – 34 in Masters 1000 tournaments – another record he has established in a season in which he has dominated the men's tour. Sinner can complete his collection of Grand Slams at Roland Garros and, with his great rival Carlos Alcaraz out of action, few would bet against him securing a first title on Paris clay.Ruud has won more matches and tournaments on clay than anyone else on the men's tour since the start of 2020 – last winning a Masters 1000 event at Madrid last year – but he couldn't beat Sinner for the first time.Norwegian Ruud had never won a set against Sinner in any of their previous four meetings, but immediately improved on the fearful hammering he received here from the Italian last year by winning the first two games.But Sinner broke straight back and took the lead in the match after an opening set in which the world number 25 held his own against a player he'd previously said "cannot lose".Sinner then broke Ruud again at the start of the second set and from there it was just a matter of time before he won the championship, even though Ruud performed with credit in front of a packed centre court crowd. "I know that in football it's a different story," joked Ruud, whose country will play in a World Cup for the first time since 1998.Norway reached this summer's World Cup in the United States, Canada and Mexico at the expense of Italy, who in March failed for a third consecutive time to qualify for the global showpiece.However, it was a doubly-good day for Italian tennis as Simone Bolelli and Andrea Vavassori also won the men's doubles title, beating second seeds Marcel Granollers and Horacio Zeballos 7-6 (10/8), 6-7 (3/7), 10-3. Related
(FILES) People stand close to a stranded humpback whale in the Wismarer Bucht bay of the Baltic Sea off the island of Poel, northern Germany, close to the village of Faehrdorf-Hof, on April 28, 2026.